Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Check this out....

I noticed a doll quilt that someone in one of my Flickr groups made so I emailed her and asked if she made them to sell outside of the flickr group. Yep she did. So I ordered one and left it up to her creativity. This is AWESOME and I can't wait to actually get it on my wall. It's in the mail and one the way. If you're interested in contacting her just click on the picture.Flying Kites for Jan

4 comments:

Sparky said...

Sew you are the one...well JAN I love it...and goodness me to own one of Carol's quilts is an absolute delight..don't you just love her use of color, and the birds..well I bet it will just have you smiling everyday..I know it would me...blessings

mickeydee said...

This is so fun! I love the bright colors, it looks so cheerful!

marie said...

This is a wonderful quilt ~ so bright and I love the colors!! The birds are so cute.

Jan, thanks so much for my matchbox #17 - the puzzle piece is really unique and fun too!

JustYolie said...

Wow this is one awesome quilt!! WONDERFUL!