A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
It's a month of green...
Here are some pics of cards I've made and the picture of the finished sweater. The sweater has a fold down neck finish which I didn't care for at all. If I make that pattern again, I will make a single layer ribbed binding.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
the sweater looks very nice, great job!
WOW...Great Sweater and the cards are just Adorable!!
The sweater is beautiful. Looks so comfy and warm. Love the cards too!
Post a Comment