Saturday, March 13, 2010
I found a new way to display my paper doll swaps
I saw on someone's blog where they made a magnetic note board using flat flashing from the roofing section of Lowe's. I was looking for a way to display paper dolls from a swap I'm in this year and decided to check out the flashing. The sheets are 8 x 12 and $1 each. I cover the flashing with paper using sticky strip then used my cropodile and punched holes in them, joined them with ribbon and hung three sheets on the wall. I probably should have used paper with more white in it since I was hanging it on a red wall...I guess I can still do that if I want to untie those ribbons? A great way to display my paper dolls. I think I will go back to Lowe's and get a couple more sheets and make some of the magnetic note boards too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a great idea....I always Love looking at your Museum !
What a great idea! I agree! It looks great and seems like a good way to be able to change around your "show pieces". Now I want to make you a special paper doll so you can display it too! LOL
Anna
What a great idea for displaying your creations! Love it.
Post a Comment