Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I had someone ask me how I store my Copic markers...here is a picture of my markers and refill storage. The marker storage is from Studio 3 Solutions and the refill storage is from Oozak. The refill unit holds the refills and markers. It used to be reasonably priced at Oozak but the cost has skyrocketed. I do have one of the units and will sell for $50 (I think they are selling for $120 on Oozak now). The unit can stand either horizontal or vertical. Just email me is you're interested in it. (It's been SOLD)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am so jealous, I bought the stampin up set of markers before I knew better. lol I am now looking for a good deal on copic. I didn't even know you could refill them.

Kelly Booth said...

Love my storage...I store my markers in the OOZAK thing and my refills in the cubbies...I have 5 cubbies!
LOVE my copics!!