A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I searched my stamp drawers looking for a stamp to use to make my BBQ/Grilling inchies this month. I knew that somewhere in all these stamps I must have one that I could use. No hamburger, hot dog, corn stamps but I did find some ants!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
those inchies are adorable!!
they are really cute...i don't think I would have many for that subject either!!
I love the ant inchies they are too cute. I use those ants for many different things
Post a Comment