Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Click on over to see Jerri sue's reclycled inchies using the link on the sidebar to Art From My Friends. She was so much more creative in "recycling" that I was. My first inchies are made from pieces of a monopoly travel game. The second ones are made from a sheet of music. The base on the next ones are made from an advertisement and finished off with mini scrabble letters. The base of the bottom inchies are punched out of a postcard from a friend in England and topped off with a stamped image.

I used another piece of the advertisement to get my creative juices going on a spinner card for Roc. The leaves on the tree brances are made using scrap paper and a punch I found in the clearance bin at Michaels several weeks ago. I have fallen in love with this punch! And finally, one of the cards that I made up several weeks ago using the sketch for scraps. I added the owl and used that great punch again to make a card for a friend.

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Great Art Jan...Love the inchies!!
The Spinner is just Wonderful and such a Great Owl Card too!!

roc said...

oh my gosh...love your artwork!! the inchies are awesome. i will go check out jerry sue's then, too. love the spinner card! can't wait to see it in person. your card is beautiful. you and kelly do such awesome work!

Jerri Sue said...

I love your inchies, I think you were much more creative than I was.