Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

How did I miss this?

I don't know how I ever missed this great chipboard selection in the Stampin Up catalog! Owls and birds...you would like my eye would have been drawn to it. Anyway, I ordered the On Board So Tweet and love it. Check out these two owls I made yesterday. They were so easy! I decided to add wings to them by using the SU round scallop punch and trimming it down. I can't wait to use some of the birds and branches in the set. There are a ton of them! I may use the SU tag punch and make a purse for them too.

4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE...I think I need those too!!
Love their hair du's....

roc said...

i bought that chipboard a couple of months ago but have yet to use it. i feel inspired to use it now that i see your little birds!

Psychostamper said...

OMG those are so cute, I think I need to get them too! Those little heart eyes are so cute.

mickeydee said...

These birds are perfect for you! I know that you are going to do some darling things with them :)