A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Saturday, July 11, 2009
I did it!
It was really scary cutting into someones fabric, especially when I knew there was no way I could replace it. I had odd size pieces so ended up making small 2" squares and finished it with some left over flowers that I cut out and appliqued on two sections of the square.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
Great job! I would have been scared to death to cut the fabric too.
Great block! Sounds like fun
Love it...you used the fabric perfectly...I would have been afraid too....
Post a Comment