Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My latest project...

FOR SALE...Did you see my earlier post (December 27th) how I stacked my ribbon on a dowel using a wire shelf? Well, that got me thinking and here is what I came up with. I've only made 6 and am keeping 3 for myself but will have some more in a few days. The ribbon towers with the faces are $12 each and the ones with the colored tops are $10. The face/ball lifts on the top to add more ribbon spools. The ribbon towers will hold approximately 30 spools of ribbon depending on the thickness of the spool AND the best part is that you can store all that ribbon in a space of 6". I'm willing to ship them for the actual shipping cost but I would need to ship the base and dowel unattached. If you're interested, email me at StampQn@Gmail.com I have the following tops left - yellow (1), purple (3), red (4), and faces (3).

No comments: