Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

...back to knitting

I finished my granddaughter's quilt along with some pillow cases, pillows, dust ruffle and a doll quilt. (The quilt colors are bright and sparkly but the light for picture taking isn't quite right :()It is in a box and ready to be wrapped. I can't wait to see her excitement Christmas morning as her room turns into a room fit for a princess. I also finished a few calendars for gifts but am waiting for my calendars to arrive. The only place I could find them was at Impress but they ship quickly so I'll be able to finish the calendars just in time to tuck in to some Christmas gifts. Now it's back to knitting. There is nothing like a nice warm yarn project on your lap when it's cold.

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Love the princess themed goodies, sure your granddaughter will too!

roc said...

wow jan - she IS going to love that box full of all things princess. amazing job!

Kelly Booth said...

How CUTE!!!! She is so lucky to have you to make her all that fun stuff....Hugs!!