I was at Joann's this morning and spent some of my gift card $$. I bought a thread rack to get all my spools organized. Then I started cleaning up on my craft table and decided to organize my buttons in some jars I've been carrying in my car truck for almost a year! Those are all sorted and on the shelf which mean the ribbon had to come down. I used a wire rack and some dowels to make myself 3 ribbon towers for all the spools I have. It works great! The spools spin on the dowel so I can just pull off what I need and cut it to size.

2 comments:
it always feels so good to get more organized. hope you had a wonderful christmas!
Hee hee, I spent most of my Christmas money on storage, and the rest on a new iron, how mad are we?!
Post a Comment