Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

My hexi flower garden grew so much that I had to stop stitching together flowers and make more muslin hexis. I'm ready to go again now that I have a new leather thimble. I finished my September chubby book pages for my swap partners. I saw this punched crow on blinkthinkink's blog almost a year ago and have saved the idea to use on a chubby page. I needed a hay stack and couldn't find any so made my own with raffia. I left the pages out overnight to dry on my craft table and discovered one of my cats LOVES rafia. Not sure which one it was (I think it was Cheeto) but at least he only got a hold of one of the pages...the one with the corner crewed off will be mine.

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. TFS.

Katy Cameron said...

Very cute pages, and looks like lots of hexie fun

Cole Meyer said...

Great job on all!! I especially like that little crow!

Kelly Booth said...

That crow is ADORABLE.....and am loving your Hexies....!!