Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

More swaps finished


...I haven't started on Halloween cards yet and I have several birthday cards and gifts to make in October. I just finished up all of the current swaps I have as of today but I know there is a table runner that is coming up soon. I made potholders for a secret partner that had to be in a house shape. I named the potholders "Lady of the House" and "Full House". I have been making good use of all those hexis I made. I also made the last birthday card I need for the Wendy Vecchi birthday club.

5 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Great use of the hexies, and love that card

Kelly Booth said...

Love the pot holders....way cute and a great card too!

roc said...

love those pot holders jan! your work is always so beautiful!

Diane (di) said...

Oh my goodness, everything you do is just beautiful, Jan. I really like those potholders, too. And your hexies... love! (I'm an addict, too) :)

Art By Wanda said...

Jan, I love the card!!! Thank you!!! Those pot holders are wonderful!!!!