I have a GIVE-AWAY....Here's a mug rug I made with some scraps to practice my free motion quilting. I will use random generator to choose a winner...just comment on this post and tell me what you think a "mug rug" is and what you would be putting on it. I will choose the winner Sunday evening February 13th so you have lots of time to comment.



10 comments:
That mug Rug is ADORABLE with the Owls....You are so Creative!! I know it is to Hold Coffee like a nice Hot cup of Starbucks!! xoxo!
omg..i am loving that mug rug! that made me giggle when i saw what it said on the owl side! great job! of course if i won i'd use it for my coffee cup, my tea cup and my glass of wine! not ALL three at one time..but you catch my drift. you are SO very talented jan!
Oh I don't think I could put anything on it, it's so nice.
Love the mug rug! I'd use it for a cup of tea and a cookie!
I so LOVE your rug mug--and love the name I've never heard it!! The owls are so cute!! Would love to win! Have a great weekend!! keep stitching,Rain
The quilted rug mugs are adorable!
Of course a rug mug is basically a coaster designed with quilt blocks, to put under a hot or cold drink to help with spillage, I assume. Sounds like right up my alley as I tend to spill.
Thanks for the give away opportunity.
Hmmm.......it's for coffee, but I think if it made it's way to my house my darn cat would think it's just for her!!! Love the mug rug. So pretty xoxoxoxo
Very cute. I had no idea but I am going with all the above so I don't make a fool out of myself :0)
This is really super cute! And a great idea! It's very cheerful, too.
The owl rug is the cutest!
Post a Comment