A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Highland Monkey's...you're a winner
The first name that was drawn to win the mug rug in the February 6th post hasn't responded, so I drew another name and I just emailed Highland Monkey's because YOU'RE A WINNER!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
Congrat's Highland Monkey. Jan I'm sorry the other lady didn't get back to you - her loss is some one elses gain xoxoxoxo
Thank you so much for the lovely mug rug. I am using it to display a small pot plant and looks great on my windowsill.
Post a Comment