A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Monday, February 21, 2011
Here's some of what I've been up to...
I still can't reveal some since the recipients haven't seen the projects yet. I have been sewing and stamping. I made some mug rugs for friends and then a couple to sell. It was so much fun to have someone like my work that they wanted to buy some! My helper cat decided to use my Iphone as a pillow.
Jan these are fantastic!!! I had never heard of mug rugs until I found your blog. What a great idea...............I think my fabric stash is a callin' ;P xoxoxoxo
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
Jan these are fantastic!!! I had never heard of mug rugs until I found your blog. What a great idea...............I think my fabric stash is a callin' ;P xoxoxoxo
Wow, what a lot of lovely things you have made, dont know which ones I like best....all of them!!
Post a Comment