A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Friday, November 26, 2010
Want to join me in looking forward to an AWESOME new year?
Check out this great idea. I am definitely going to do it. I'll be making myself and AWESOME sign and I look forward to my year in review at the end of 2011. What an adventure to look forward to!
Stopped by your blog from your link at Anything Goes. Awesome blog!! Signed up to follow you. Stop by mine and check it out; my name will take you there if you click on it. Look forward to seeing more to come here! Happy holidays!!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
Stopped by your blog from your link at Anything Goes. Awesome blog!! Signed up to follow you. Stop by mine and check it out; my name will take you there if you click on it. Look forward to seeing more to come here! Happy holidays!!
Yes, what a great idea!
yes, What a great idea
Post a Comment