A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Saturday, November 27, 2010
My Black Friday find
I got an "early" Christmas gift, an embroidery machine. It is all computerized so I am learning a new software program but was able to make a quilt label as my first project. Looks like I have a few more threads to clip.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
4 comments:
What a fun gift! I know you will create some wonderful things with it!
What a lovely "toy" you got for present! Looks awesome ;)
Such a cute card with that little turtle!
wow jan..that is an awesome xmas gift!!
Looks like a fun new toy....I totally missed all the birthdays in November!! will catch up soon....Hugs!
Post a Comment