A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, July 22, 2010
My card kit from Krazy Kreations arrived and these are the cards I made with the Hero Arts fruit set in the kit. The bird cards were made using a new Stampin Up set, Aviary, and one of the new embossing folders, lattice.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
LOVE these...great cards!! What kit is this from? a kit of the month? did you get my e-mail or did it go to your work again??
Beautiful cards! Yummy!
Post a Comment