Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just finished

I have had a difficult time figuring out what I wanted to do for my paper doll swap this theme with an alphabet theme. I got out some grunge board letters and began and this is what I ended up with. I am pleased with the way they turned out. There is a swirl design on each face but I don't know if the picture shows it or not. Since there was a texture I decided not to add any other elements on the face.

4 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Oh my gosh that ribbon hair is cracking me up :D I love it! Those are awesome!!!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute and Creative...Love these!!

...Darlene said...

These are so cute! I would have never thought to do this.

Lynn R said...

Congratulations!! I tried it and couldn't make it work. Can't wait to get home and see her for real.