Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 234th Birthday USA!!!!

I am celebrating our nation's birth along with several others at the Operation Write Home blog. Happy birthday USA!

40 comments:

JustYolie said...

Great choice of paper and I love the image...she's a cutie!! :)
Happy 4th!

Becca-expressions said...

Love the little pearl buttons. She's very cute!!

Unknown said...

That card is 100% precious!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Jan, I love your card! The button and ribbon are such a nice compliment to the image!

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Adorable card!!! TFS

HalfDozen said...

This is darling! I love the edging, button, ribbon, everything!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

What an adorable card. I love the little girl. Can you share where you got her? Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute card. The girl is absolutely adorable.

Paula S. said...

What an adorable card. Fantastic coloring work and very nice details. Happy Independence Day!

ThePurplePlace said...

What a fabulous card! I just LOVE it!!

Thanks for sharing and my best wishes to you for a nice 4th!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Noelle's Corner said...

The layering and character are perfect and adorable.

Unknown said...

She is just too cute! Thanks for sharing. Happy 4th of July.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love this image. Great coloring and Paper piecing.

Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

...Darlene said...

Very nice card. She's a cutie! Thank you for sharing.

Sherry Hickey said...

Adorable image; love the layering, texture and pearl buttons!! Happy 4th!

creations by jackie said...

Cute card, makes me think of a picnic.

Dawn said...

Well, this is soooo cute. I had to stop in and let you know that this card is just really cute. LOVE IT!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. TFS.

Operation Write Home said...

Ohmygosh Jan, she is so CUTE!!!! What fun to color. Great job!

Rachel said...

That is so cute!!!

debb said...

What an adorable card! Happy 4th!

Just Virginia said...

She's adorable! Lovely card!

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable card!

Happy 4th of July!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Lone Pine Designs said...

What an adorable card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

sweet, sweet, sweet!

helloholley said...

Oh MY Goodness,this is so adorable!!! Great job,tfs!!! Happy
4th!!!

Anonymous said...

Great card. Is that a digi or a stamp? Or something you altered? Whatever - she is adorable
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

Missy said...

Jan,
what a wonderful card. You are great at coloring the little girl. I like the cloud background you did as well.

Bev E said...

Oh she is so cute. Love your card.

Erika said...

Great card!

grammiej said...

What a sweet card! I love your design, thank you for sharing with all of us!

Sherry Hickey said...

Your card is so cute. I love it. Hope you had a good 4th!

Nancy Keller said...

That is a super cute card - I love all of the layers and embelishments!

Lynn said...

Totally cute card! I love all the detail you put into it right down to her pearly buttons! Thanks for making cards for OWH!

Meg Bean said...

Such a sweet card! You did a wonderful job coloring the image and I love the pearls on her dress! Happy 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Awww! She's so precious, and patriotic to boot! Thanks for the inspiration. ~Robin

Anonymous said...

I really like your card. the image is super cute! my favorite part is the button in the middle of the star. :) great card! thanks for showing

Susan said...

How adorable!! LOVE all the details in this card, the piercing the stitching :)

the star is a great final touch. SUPERB card!

Happy Summer,
Susan

mickeydee said...

Love this card! The image is so cute and I love that button!

Rachel said...

She's so cute..what a great card!!