I like your cards and I really like the little cat and dog cut out cards -I want to try that! Funny thing I was reading the little pet-smart ad this morning and it said "join the PAW-TY" I thought that is so cute for a card with a pet image so I wrote it down...now I see your "pet" cards...coincidence? lol
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
10 comments:
I love what you did with the sketch and your animal shaped cards are so cute!
OMW....these are just so adorable!!! where's that animal pattern?? Or did you make it yourself??? I gotta know.....;)
All so cute but the dog and cat are so FUN...just LOVE those!!
Your cards are just darling! Love the clouds in the background.
I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.
These are adorable! I am sure they will be much appreciated.
Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/
Totally agree with everyone, these animals are wonderful!!!
I love the cat and dog...they are ADORABLE!!!!
I like your cards and I really like the little cat and dog cut out cards -I want to try that! Funny thing I was reading the little pet-smart ad this morning and it said "join the PAW-TY" I thought that is so cute for a card with a pet image so I wrote it down...now I see your "pet" cards...coincidence? lol
LOL those cat and dog cards are fantastic. :)
adorable!!
Post a Comment