The last 2 quilt squares pics are squares I made for this month's hostess, Kerry. She is making an orange/blue fish themed quilt for her 3 year old son.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
I haven't been doing much crafting the past couple of weeks. We were out of town for Mother's Day and it seems like it's taking forever for me to catch up and get back in my routine. I do have a couple helpers who like perching in my craft room....they weren't too pleased after the picture was snapped and they let me know. June is my month as hostess for Hip 2 B Square swap group. I chose some owl fabric and will mail it out to the 11 other quilters and ask for wonky house, tree, or log cabin squares using the owl fabric somewhere in the square. When I receive all the squares back I am making a quilt for myself to snuggle up in.
The last 2 quilt squares pics are squares I made for this month's hostess, Kerry. She is making an orange/blue fish themed quilt for her 3 year old son.




The last 2 quilt squares pics are squares I made for this month's hostess, Kerry. She is making an orange/blue fish themed quilt for her 3 year old son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That Owl Fabric is just Adorable...Love all the colors in it too
!!
My cats hate to have their pictures taken too!! Love that owl fabric....
Love the dirty looks the kitties are giving you! Too funny! That owl fabric is so cute!
Post a Comment