A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Here's my monthly paper doll. Our theme for June is clowns. He needs something in his hands but I have no ideas....post a comment if you have a suggestion.
When I think of clowns, I think of balloons or juggling balls, or maybe he could be holding a banner across the front of him. He is really cool. Great job on coloring him.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
6 comments:
Balloons! Clowns need balloons!
When I think of clowns, I think of balloons or juggling balls, or maybe he could be holding a banner across the front of him. He is really cool. Great job on coloring him.
I love this guy! Just snooping around from the OWH blog hop!
Love this guy -- how did you do this guy, love him!
I guess I had the same reaction. I was gonna say balloons or juggling balls!
He could be holding the hand of a monkey.
Post a Comment