Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I am beginning the "I Spy" quilt for my granddaughter. I Spy has been a meal time game we have played with our kids over the year as they "spy" different things on the hundreds of tins and coffee mugs I have displayed on shelves in the kitchen. The squares are stitched together and I am putting flannel on the back. Once I get some pins I can move to the next step of pinning it, then I will quilt it. I need to work on November birthday cards and hope to get that done tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The group I had joined in San Jose their next quilts were going to be I spy quilts, we were going to do fabric exchanges, but I moved away. How fun for Madison!
WOW.....LOVE it!!!! she will cherish it too.....
Post a Comment