Monday, October 12, 2009
A few more flew into the parliament...
I tried out a pattern I had for an owl pillow. The owls are cute but they aren't as big as I thought they would be :( I thought they needed something more, so I just added some eyelashes to them and it really perked them up. So if you think the picture looks different than the one this morning....it does. I also made a birthday card for a friend who loves purple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love the Owl pillows very cute!! Looks like your having a great time with your owls!
The owls are so cute! I should send you the oql quilt pattern since you are on a roll.
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! You are so Creative......
These owl pillows are so cute! I love the eyelashes! So adorable. Love the button flower card!
adorable pillows! they are too cute! love your card you made, too!
Post a Comment