Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Check our this "Parliament"....

I stitched some owls this afternoon out of felt. I was going to post that I made a flock of owls but did an internet search and found out that a group of owls is a parliament. I will be giving away one of these owls. Just post a comment on this post and I'll use random.org to choose someone on Sunday. The owls were originally going to be ornaments but I just liked them as they are. The single one is my favorite and is staying here in my stamp room. I know you'd think I would choose the red one but that purple one is calling out to me!

9 comments:

Trish said...

Very Cute and creative as always!!

MaryJoy said...

OMG! I love your owls! They are about the cutest things ever!!! You gave them all such great personalities! You are so very talented!

Psychostamper said...

Those owls are so cute, you did a great job!

Lynn R said...

Sooo cute!! Great job, love them all.

roc said...

oh my heavens...they make me chuckle right out loud!! LOVE 'em!!

Sue said...

The owls are sooo cute. Another great job.

Sue said...

All the owls are so cute - every color... Good job.

Anna from Reno said...

Those owls are a HOOT!!!! OWL be so glad to get one of them! IF I win!
Your ideas are so original and terrific, they make me smile!
Anna

Kelly Booth said...

OH...they are just Adorable...how fun!!