Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Quilt progress

I laid you my squares yesterday morning then proceeded to make the extra square I needed and sew them together. I want to get fabric to add another border around the edge to make the pieced border stand out. I will work on the quilt this weekend. Those are my husband's feet at the bottom of the quilt. He is 6' 2" so it's going to be a big quilt by the time I add another border around the edge.

5 comments:

bethany said...

Very nice...love the colors!! That is always the funniet part seeing it getting together!!

bethany said...

It looks really good!! Great Job!! That is always the funniest part to see it coming together!!

Ingrid said...

Wow, your quilt looks great!

roc said...

this is gorgeous!

Trish said...

What a great quilt. Is it one that other people did some of the blocks?