A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Saturday, September 19, 2009
I've spent the day waiting for the washer repairman and I have been able to get a lot of stamping done. I finished the extra card kit I got at the Paper Parachute class, minus the stamped images. I just added an owl that I had sitting on the stamp table. I made a Halloween card and a card for my swap partner for our dog theme.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
Great cards Jan...just LOVE them ALL!!
great job on your cards! you always give me so much inspiration!
Post a Comment