Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hard to believe but it's true...

I have been A Stampin Up demosntrator for approximately 12 years. Stampin Up (SU) has initiated a new policy and is asking each demonstrator to sign a new contract no later than September 30th. The new contract states that I WILL NOT promote or link to any other stamping companies or sites from my blog. It doesn't matter if it is a personal blog or a SU blog. For example, if I make a card with a Hero Arts stamp and link to the Hero Arts website, I have voilated my contract. I can't link to any shopping website, etc. I totally disagree with his policy so, after September 30th I will no longer be a SU demonstrator becasue I am not willing to adhere to their requirements. I love SU stamps and products but I also love all the other products in the stamping world.

3 comments:

roc said...

well that is terrible news! i disagree with that as well. what's up with that? i don't like it very much at all.

Kelly Booth said...

I think this is just plain WRONG....SU is going to loose a lot of good Demonstrators by this foolish Move......
You go girl!!

Anna from Reno said...

Bet you are not alone in your feelings Jan. Hope SU changes their policy about that in the future so you can once again be an SU demonstrator!
Anna