
I felt like stamping! I made a birthday card for my daughter using a new WhipperSnapper stamp I just got. I also made a birthday card for a friend using an image that Jerri Sue picked up at the last Carson Convention and stamped for me. Then I took a little rest, ate dinner and made 2 more cards for an upcoming swap using card sketches and a pair of bead socks for my co-workers grandaughter. I am almost out of beads and only had enough clear beads to make a pair of socks. This is the first time out of the many pairs I've made that I've used colored crochet cotton and clear beads. I really think I like the colored beads better and will get some more once I get out to Walmart.



3 comments:
your cards are adorable!!
Love you cards and the socks are too cute....
I burried myself in stamping yesterday too!
I love those beaded socks...Katie finally had to get rid of her last pair as she outgrew them..but her feet stayed small enough for many years!!!
Post a Comment