I am going to be making some changes to my blog....this all started when I was thinking about applying for Copic certification. The paperwork asked for a link to my work. I decided to create a new blog for the cards, spinners, inchies and all the other great things I receive in the mail so if I apply for certification, or anything else where someone would be reviewing my work, they won't have to dig thru my blog to actually see my work. There is a link on the right side bar to the Art From Friend's blog and once I feel better I will start adding cards.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Blog changes....
I am going to be making some changes to my blog....this all started when I was thinking about applying for Copic certification. The paperwork asked for a link to my work. I decided to create a new blog for the cards, spinners, inchies and all the other great things I receive in the mail so if I apply for certification, or anything else where someone would be reviewing my work, they won't have to dig thru my blog to actually see my work. There is a link on the right side bar to the Art From Friend's blog and once I feel better I will start adding cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment