Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A couple "Works in Progress"

I am participating in an ATC round robin swap where one participant in the group makes the background, one adds the focal point and the last person adds the finishing touches. At the end of the swap each person ends up with 3 ATCs that have been worked on my everyone in the group. This set of 3 ATCs in one that I added the focal point on, then mailed them off to the next person for the finishing touches. the next "work in progress" is a button book. It has allowed me to use a container of buttons that I have collected over the years of stamping and you'll notice I am really lacking on the black page. I had plenty of the other colors. I sure was happy that I had the special tool to remove the button shanks but I used it so much working on this project that it broke. I wonder how many shanks I cut off? Each page is 2-sided and is a different color except the front and back of the book. I am going to personalize those pages. Once I finish up the black page I need to use modpodge and cover the paper with another coat, then add the ring binding and attach lots of colorful ribbon pieces to the rings.

No comments: