Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where did the creativity go?

I read on another friend's blog that they just haven't been very creative lately. I am feeling the same way. I am so caught up on swaps that I just haven't had to sit down and create anything.....I am feeling really lazy and wanting to watch TV. I have received some mail the last few days so I know my friends are still creating.

I received a card from my swap partner, Jean, and a cute watermelon card from Claudette.

I am selling some of the stamp sets I no longer want and I have them posted in an album you will find on the right side of my blog.

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

You...Not Creative??? Hmmmm....
It will come back!

Rachel said...

I am getting my creative juices flowing again but man it was gone for a LONG time!!!!