

I had a great mail day yesterday with a spinner card from Roc, and a wonderful swap card from Jean. Roc made a pull out tag for the spinner card. The possibilities for the 7 Gypsies spinner really expanded once they came out with their punch several months ago. Jean's swap card represents the letter Q. It is so beautifully colored and bright and cheerful.



I did some stamping yesterday to catch up on birthday cards for August and a card for my oldest son's birthday yesterday. While I was making the August birthday cards, I used the design and made a thank you card and a card for my swap partner Barbara. Our swap theme next week is to make a card with a corner so I used one of my corner punches.
CONGRATS to my friend Kelly, who won first place in the Hero Arts wrap around card contest. You can see her card here....just scroll down a little and look for the birthday owls.


1 comment:
Great Mail Jan...Love Roc's Spinner...too FUN!
Your cards are wonderful...I have always liked that daisy you have...I remember a card years ago using that!
Ha...Thanks for the congrats!
Post a Comment