

I went to the used stamp sale today and found some great stamps. I was a little disappointed when I arrived since it looked like there was about 1/2 of what there usually is but I managed to find some things. I walked away spending less than $20 so it was a really fun day financially. I met 2 gals that live in the Napa area and hope to exchange cards with them. I even found some new clear stamp sets that I may use as "tuck-ins" for a card swap I participate in. Here is what I bought.


In yesterday's mail, my charms from the BookArtz yahoo group swap arrived so I put most of them on a bracelet I had ready and waiting. I need to get a longer piece of chain so I can add my charms from the "after the Tim Holtz cruise" swap. There littles pieces of art are so addicting. I already have a couple more ideas to use when I make my next batch of charms. The first picture is the set of charms from the swap and the second picture is the braclet using all those charms plus a couple from the cruise swap.
2 comments:
Those Charms are Gorgeous.....
Great Finds today!
oh...those two stamps in the upper right corner are right up my alley! love them! i also adore your charm bracelet!! it's so fun!
Post a Comment