Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Red inchies complete!

I added the jewels to my last set of red inchies last night and they are packed and ready to mail. Speaking of red...I received a gorgeous 4th of July card from Barbara. The painting is really nice! I always appreciated stampers who paint on their cards since it is something I don't have the patience to do.

On occasion I join swaps on ATCs For All and yesterday's mail included by return swap cards from the Fun & Funky Cats swap. I love these ATCs! I believe all 3 that I received back are hand drawn cards and great art work.

If you click on the link above for ATCs For All, go to the bottom of that page and click on the red square and take a look at the Art Trader online magazine. Lots of great stuff in there!

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

Wow...some great art!! Love your inchies...the cats are Wonderful and love Barbara's card with the birds!