Followers

Monday, June 2, 2008

I had a productive weekend

I was able to get all 4 card samples made for my upcoming stamp club meeting but will wait to post those til after June 11th. I did get the "sparkly" card for my swap partner completed too using some of the new "fresh cut" die cut cards available through Stamin Up June 1st.

I joined a new ATC yahoo group, RSTCS, and this is the first birthday ATC I made for that group. I'm not sure if most of these group members are Canadian residents, but the group moderator lives in Victoria, Canada. She is someone I've swapped with in other groups and when I met her recently when our ship docked in Victoria, she invited me to the group.



The rubberstamp convention was wonderful even though there were only 14 vendors. I managed to find quite a few things once of which was a new set from A Stamp in the Hand. The ATC was made by Joyce in the ASITH booth.

I received some hand delivered mail last Saturday from Kelly - my monthly spinner ATC. When I visited my local scrapbook store on Saturday after the convention, I was told 7 gypsies is coming out with a larger spinner and lots of new supplies for the current spinner such as acrylic cards.

1 comment:

roc said...

oh jan....i LOVE that rubberstamp set. it's adorable!