Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day....thank goodness!

I am happy to see the middle of this week since my job share partner will be back at work next week and I can get back to my normal work hours. I have been able to do some creating though fitting it into the evening hours. I have made charms for a swap I'm in on a yahoo group, and a few charms for me to add to my mini scrapbook that I started on the Tim Holtz cruise.

I am also participating in a "freestyle" swap on the cruisingwithtim yahoo group. We are to use the limited edition stamp that Tim gave us the last day of the cruise to make a project that is 5 x 7 or smaller. I decided to make some ATCs.

I also made some inchies and ATCs for my yahoo group - the themes are Stars (ATCs) and Stripes (inchies).

My June theme inchies, "text" are the cat inchies. I don't know if you can see the small text print on the cat body but I stamped the body on a book page and cut it out. The little fish are made from polymer clay and I bought the canes (Easy Elements)from Simply Stamped.

Some mail that has arrived this week....A sparkly card from Joy (Surf), inchies from Kelly that were packed inside a cute little card.

2 comments:

roc said...

there isn't one thing here that isn't too cute for words! how DO you get so productive jan?

Kelly Booth said...

Wow...You have been busy! Wonderful ART you are putting out!
Love it all....