Here is the bright and cheery mini quilt I just received in today's mail from Laura.
It will soon be hanging on my wall of mini's in my sewing room.
So....now it's my turn to PAY IT FORWARD. I will randomly choose 3 people who comment on this post as winners and will create, over the course of the next year (or maybe 6 months??), something special for each of them. I'm thinking a mini quilt or mug rug or pot holders, pin cushion.....needlebook...well something handmade...if you have a preference or would like a certain item that you've seen on my blog, please leave that in your comment.
NOW...
Are you up to the challenge?? Let's spread a little handmade happiness together!! You have until US tax day, April 15th to post! Good luck! I'll let you know shortly after April 15th if you've been chosen for Pay It Forward.


1 comment:
I'd love to be part of your PIF! The little quilt you got is so pretty! :0)
Post a Comment