Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I finished my granddaughter's Quiet Book for her 2nd birthday

I used a lot of ideas I saw on Pinterest, The Quiet Book blog and some of my own ideas. This is the second Quiet Book I've made for my granddaughers'. I did make some for my boys but that was 35 years ago.














6 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

This is waaaaayyyyy cool!!!! Totally fun and such a treasure for your granddaughter!!!!

Art By Wanda said...

This is waaaaayyyyy cool!!!! Totally fun and such a treasure for your granddaughter!!!!

stamppurr said...

wonderful she will keep it forever

roc said...

Wow Han...what a lot of work you put into that book! It's beautiful!

mightymadge said...

The book is absolutely amazing, such great quality. You can tell a lot of love went into it.

I would love to know how you made your words and sentences

Thanks for sharing

mightymadge said...

What an amazing book. It is obvious that a lot of love went into it.

I would love to know how you made your sentences.

Thanks for sharing