Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

This was quite a challenge!

I am participating in the Flickr group "Name Game" swap and had to design a small quilt that was modeled after my blog. My partner has two blogs so I used a combination of her blog headers and came up with this. It is in the mail today and not headed too far so she should have it early next week. This is a secret swap and she doesn't know me or about my blog so I feel pretty safe in posting this picture. My next project is a baby quilt and I really need to bulk up my stash of rubber stamped cards!

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

It looks great, sure she'll love it

roc said...

wow...beautiful !!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! It just arrived on my doorstep this morning! Thank you so much Jan! You hit the nail on the head and it is perfect!