I also finished Lynn's February strip pieced blocks for the Hip 2Bee Square Flickr group. This was my first time trying strip pieced blocks and I love the idea for using up scraps.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
1st block finished for the Q1 Bee Hive (Paper piecing)
Everyone in our "hive" has chosen their color combinations. Here is the first block I've made for the swap. My trial block I made for myself in red, blue, white but I didn't like having the cups pieced so I will make the other blocks with a single piece of fabric for the main cup section.

I also finished Lynn's February strip pieced blocks for the Hip 2Bee Square Flickr group. This was my first time trying strip pieced blocks and I love the idea for using up scraps.

I also finished Lynn's February strip pieced blocks for the Hip 2Bee Square Flickr group. This was my first time trying strip pieced blocks and I love the idea for using up scraps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
omg...i love those coffee cups! you are so amazing. i love coming by and seeing what you are creating.
The coffee cups are so "you", and I am also so happy that the bright quilt squares are coming to my house!!!
Post a Comment