A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, January 19, 2012
My hens are flying home
This is my month in the Hip 2 Bee Square quilt swap and I am having all the swap partners make hen blocks. Several have flown home and others are on their way. Here are the 2 I made for myself. These were so much fun to make!
I LOVE these squares--I must check out the site you mentioned! Sounds like a fabulous idea! I really need to get back to quilting! So many hobbies-life is good! These hens are wonderful again!!~~Rain
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
I LOVE these squares--I must check out the site you mentioned! Sounds like a fabulous idea! I really need to get back to quilting! So many hobbies-life is good! These hens are wonderful again!!~~Rain
omg..i just love love love these!
What a great design, and so well executed.
Post a Comment