Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Finished my first row for the Row Robin Quilt Swap
I am in a "row" swap and I will be making a 48" row and adding it to everyone in the swap groups' quilt. My row of houses has been sent off to the next person on the list to have a row added and I received Moni's row and added a row of flowers to her quilt. These flowers were my first attempt at paper piecing and I love it. I have lots of paper piecing patterns but have been too afraid to try it. It was so easy so I know I will be making more paper pieced blocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Beautiful row of flowers. What a fun swap.
wow..what a beautiful job you did! it's going to be amazing when it's done! can't wait to see the finished project.
wonderful!! I love it !! What fun!
~~Rain
Post a Comment