A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Sunday, August 14, 2011
I am 99.9% caught up with all my outstanding projects
I have been working away this weekend trying to get caught up. I just finished the placemats for my daughter's birthday using scraps leftover from her wall hanging. I also finished a quilt for a friend's granddaughter, a card for my swap partner and I'm in the process of finishing up a couple 6x6 scrapbook swap pages for a "friendship swap". It sure feels good to get things caught up... so I can make another list. LOL
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
WOW!!!!! (There's really nothing else to say, it is all so terrific -Wow!)
GORGEOUS Work....I LOVE your Quilts...and she will too!! The card is so Pretty....
Post a Comment