A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Monday, July 4, 2011
It has been so warm here that we have spent much of the weekend in the pool. I did get to try a tutorial I saw online for a Hoo-Ha Pouch but I just used the technique to make a needle case for a swap I'm in. Lots of hand sewing but I loved how it turned out. I also made a couple cards, one using a new SU set called Fabulous Florets.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
Lovely designs, Jan -- each and every one!
Soooo Pretty!!! Love the Flower Cards!!
Post a Comment