A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Chubby pages complete and in the mail
I finished my July chubby book pages this weekend and they should be arriving at my pal's homes soon. I had so much fun making the Dresden plate mug rugs a few weeks ago that I used that technique with paper for my pages.
I also finished up another mug rug order. So much fun sewing these little projects.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
1 comment:
Soooo cute!! Love those Chubby Books!!
Post a Comment