Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This goes against all the rules

I made some owl mug rugs that go against the rules of needing to be bound on the edge. I wanted them fuzzy with a raggedy look so I made them similar to a rag quilt. You can only see one but the others have names on them also....for Valentine surprises. I'm not sure if I will get more made but I want to use this pattern I created and make some Valentine cards too.

5 comments:

roc said...

these owls are fabulous. i swear girl..i don't know how you do it all! i'm always so amazed by your prooductivity and your art!!

Karen Lee said...

These are adorable!

xoxo Karen Lee

Dotty Jo said...

These are great - so cute and beautifully made! Jo x

Rachel said...

Those are just the cutest things EVER!!!!

Kandace Morris said...

You need to stop make owls stuff because I became more and more jealous, haha! You are so talent! :-)