Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

AWESOME 2011 pics

I have started posting my AWESOME pics on my personal blog but here is one for you to get the idea of what I'm doing. It is a picture of my husband holding one of the rockers for my granddaughter's rocking horse he is making. He is 6' 2" so you can see the size of the rocker. The horse is going to be huge. All my kids have these same signs and I will be making Shutterfly books for them next Christmas that will be a journal of their 2011.

I also finished several swap cards and my bird tags for another swap last night.

2 comments:

roc said...

can't wait to see that rocking horse all finished. it's going to be gorgeous! love your card and tags!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...I have missed so much on your blog...Awesome Awesome Projects Jan!! you are so Good at everything you do!! Hugs....